If you sign up for WA, I do earn a commission. I am not sharing this information to gain a commission though. I am sharing the information to get your business up and running with a website. It is the least expensive program that I have found and the training is absolutely incredible.
The steps and recommendations that I did and lived thru are listed below.
- Figure out your website name and check to see if the domain is available. Info—>>
- Create an email address for your site. Try to make it the same as your domain name. Info —>>
- Register your domain name. Don’t register until you really, really like the name.
- Create content for your main page.
- Create content for future post/blog.
- Follow the training provided. It won’t make sense at the beginning, but it does pan out.
- Try not to share your new site with family or friends until you have some time to improve it.
- Follow the training provided, reach out and build relationships within the group.
- Ask me for input and I will be happy to assist.
Please ask your questions in the comment section below and I will get back to you ASAP